Premarital Couples Counseling in Boston
Do you want to prevent gridlock over perpetual issues before you get married?
Do you want to become masters at navigating conflict in your relationship?
Are you curious about your relationship's strengths and relative weaknesses?
The best investment for your relationship’s long-term success should be made before or just after your engagement. While you’re at your strongest, you can empower yourselves with concrete skills to conquer the hard times and savor the good times.
I utilize the Gottman Method of Couples Therapy to empower you to:
- Develop concrete, practical skills to constructively manage conflict
- Eliminate behaviors predictive of separation/divorce
- Move from gridlock to dialogue with perpetual issues
- Create intimacy and understanding
- Learn how to process fights and move forward as a team
- Create shared meaning and a vision for your relationship
- Enhance friendship and rebuild a strong foundation for the future
For more information about the Gottman Method, visit: https://www.gottman.com.
Currently, I am only accepting private pay clients and on a very limited basis.